NOTE: The MMRG Office currently has very limited hours, by appointment only. If you are looking to connect with a staff member, the fastest way to communicate with us is by e-mail. Phone messages are checked several times weekly.
In these extraordinary times, MMRG has crafted an events policy which is designed to help keep staff, members and the public safe while engaging with our organization. All individuals must use their best personal judgement when deciding whether to participate in any event and are required to follow these guidelines:
- Advance registration is required for events. Refer to event publicity for registration instruction.
- Events will have limited registration spaces available based on the nature and location of the event. Waitlists will be made available to those who wish to be listed in case space comes available once the event has been filled.
- If any participant refuses to adhere to event guidelines, MMRG reserves the right to refuse participation
- Event guidelines will be made available to all people through our website, in informational emails to event registrants and through print copies available at all events.
The advance registration procedure will require registrants to review and acknowledge these expectations as a condition of participating in the activity:
- All participants must follow current state and local guidance including existing or modified safer at home/stay-at-home orders. MMRG will cancel or modify any event as needed if such guidance changes before the date of the event.
- All participants must bring face coverings/masks that cover their nose, mouth, and chin, and wear them unless directed otherwise by event staff.
- Participants agree to follow the directions of all MMRG staff and volunteers
- All participants must maintain appropriate social distance by remaining at least 6 feet apart from other event participants during the entire event except for participants from the same household.
- All participants must bring their own water bottles, meals/snacks, eating utensils, bug spray, sunscreen, etc to meet their own needs and ensure their own comfort. Please do not share anything with others outside of your immediate household.
- Participants must bring their own hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content.
- Stay home if you have a fever or any symptoms of respiratory illness, or if you have been in close contact with an exposed or symptomatic person (within 6 feet for at least 30 minutes) in the last 14 days.
- If a participant begins to feel ill during the event, they must notify the event staff immediately.
- Carpooling is discouraged unless participants are travelling with a member of their own household.
- Participants must contact MMRG if they test positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the event to enable contact tracing.
- It is recommended that people at higher risk of severe illness should stay home and away from large groups of people as much as possible, including public places with lots of people and large gatherings where there will be close contact with others. If you fall into a higher risk category, please consider joining us at a future event instead.
- People at higher risk include: 1) Older adults, especially those over 60; 2) People with underlying health conditions including heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, or diabetes, 3) People who have weakened immune systems
Before attending any MMRG gathering, please review and answer these questions:
Health: In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 or have you had any of the following symptoms that are not attributable to another condition:
- Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, cough, increase in coughing or shortness of breath
- Flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, headaches, chills, and severe fatigue
- Changes in sense of taste or smell
- Flu-like symptoms: (fever, chills, runny nose, cough)
- Nausea or vomiting
Travel: Have you traveled in the past 14 days either: 1) Internationally (outside the U.S.); 2) By cruise ship; or, 3) Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, or ME and/or on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)?
Community: Do you believe that you’ve had extended close contact (more than 30 minutes spend within 6 feet of) with anyone who has COVID-19?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, we ask that you please contact your healthcare provider and refrain from participating in our event!
Please keep in mind that you are participating in this event at your own risk. MMRG staff and volunteers will do everything we can to ensure your health and safety, and adherence to the guidelines above is essential for all participants.
If you are at higher risk, you must assess for yourself the risks of attending the event. If you have already registered for a trip but determine the risk is too great, just let us know.
We care about you and want you to feel and stay safe!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, suggestions, or concerns.