Moose Mountains Regional Greenways and Branch Hill Farm are teaming up to offer the Woods, Water & Wildlife Explorers Club. These free, self-guided educational activities are designed to encourage youth and families to spend time in the outdoors together, engaging with nature throughout the seasons. Click on the links below to see each activity and get started!
Woods, Water, and Wildlife Activities:
Please observe social distancing guidelines if you encounter others during any of these activities! Call Education Coordinator Kari Lygren at 603-978-7125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Woods, Water, and Wildlife Reading:
Get suggestions from our local libraries for great books to read, and send us your favorites. Click below for recommendations from your local library.
- Wolfeboro Library Recommendations.
- Gafney Library Recommendations
- Milton Free Public Library Recommendations for Young Readers
- Milton Free Public Library Recommendations for Teens and Adults
- New Durham Library Recommendations
- Goodwin Library in Farmington Recommendations
- Nute Library, Milton Recommendations
Thank you to our 2020 WWW Explorers Club underwriters and sponsors!
David Levin & Marty Conant
Art & Lynne Slocum
Bruce & Jennifer Rich
Moreno Forestry Associates
Phillip Zaeder & Sylvia Thayer
Proulx Oil & Propane
Three Ponds Protective Association
Law Office of L Bradley Helfer
Land Bank of Wolfeboro-Tuftonboro
S&S Plumbing and Heating